Water Heaters We Install
We install several types of water heaters for our customers depending on their specific needs.
Generally, there are four different water heaters that we install.
- The first is a standard atmospherically vented tanked water heater. This is generally your cheapest and most reliable solution to your water heating needs. Our plumbers install atmospheric water heaters most often in residential applications. Drawbacks to these types of water heaters are higher operating costs and wasted space. Atmospheric water heaters get a good grade for longevity as well. We generally expect an atmospherically vented water heater to last between 8-10 years when professionally installed by one of our plumbers
- The second type or water heater our plumbers install install is known as a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters are also known as on-demand water heaters or instant water heaters. Tankless water heaters are more expensive to install, but save space in your home and have lower operating costs. Tankless water heaters generally will last 8-10 years, but do require annual maintenance by our plumbers depending on your water quality. The term ‘instant water heater’ is often misunderstood to mean that as soon as you turn on your faucet, you get hot water. This is often not the case, unless the tankless water heater is installed directly next to your sink.
- The third type of water heater that our plumbers install is called a condensing water heater. Condensing water heaters are up to 97% efficient, provide a lot of hot water and have the lowest operating costs. They also require very little maintenance, have stainless steel tanks, and will generally last the lifetime of your home. They are much more expensive than a standard atmospherically vented water heater to install, but those costs are usually recouped by lower operating costs over time. This is especially true with large homes and/or large families. Condensing water heaters can also be used for radiant heat or hvac applications. Condensing water heaters also qualify for a $1500 tax credit.
- The last type of water heater we install is a solar water heater and you can find more information about that on our Solar water heater page here.
Whatever type of water heater you choose, Duncan Plumbing has a qualified plumber to come to your house and assess your specific needs and provide you with a water heater installation that matches your lifestyle and your budget.
Call Us at 831-476-1712 and make your appointment today!!
Is it Really Possible to Have a Professional-Grade Water Heater Professionally Installed within 24 hours AND NOT Spend the Day Waiting for the Plumber to Show for a Reasonable Price?
Don’t waste your entire day tomorrow looking for a half-way decent deal on a water heater AND THEN having to wait for the serviceman to show-up. Call and have your new water installed now! We offer:
- Convenience: Same Day Service, Evening, and Weekend Service
- Quality and Reliability: All of our residential water heater installations qualify for our 5 year no questions asked guarantee backed by Duncan Plumbing and our industry partner
- Value: A professionally installed professional-grade water heater delivered at your convenience at a reasonable price.